11 April, 2009

Perfect

Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
'Cuz it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that
I'm alright
And you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spend with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard
Just to talk to you
But you don't understand


by: Simple Plan


Happy Belated Birthday Pap
Sori telat postingnya krn ada gangguan ama internetnya :(

8 comments:

genial said...

anjrit kirain ugly kid joe yang cats in the cradle :)
salam kenal om :)

Anonymous said...

terlalu sedih kalo udah berhubungan ama ortu...

Andai bisa membuat mimpi papa menjadi nyata...

Maaf pa...Belum saatnya...

:((

Adut said...

syairnya oK nih...menyentuh bgt...speachless deh...

Je said...

been there done that
making a daddy's dissapointment club, gray? count me in

PS: Nice T-shirt :)

etha said...

breath taking :(
salam kenal yuupp :)

A. Hermana said...

ass.
waduuh..kerenn..
ok..ok.
wassalam

imelda said...

hmm hubungan dad-son emang sering gitu ya....

EM

Anonymous said...

engga semua sempurna.....